Monday, June 16, 2008

The worlds greatest dad!

We had a beautiful and wonderful fathers day! The weather reached 70 which allowed us to use the grill and be outside. We had delicious shishcabobs, (don't know how to spell that) watermelon, salad, corn on the cob and strawberry shortcake.
A special bonus to that day was to see Sophie...what a great addition to the family. She was so cute. I finally got to see her with her eyes open. My favorite thing was just hanging with the fam and loving on my nieces and nephews. Its the best to be an auntie. I love it! I have an amazing dad. He is very supportive and selfless. My dad is an example of hard work and service. Throughout my education years (K-12) he has made my lunch. My dad never misses a day of work and has provided for everything I have ever needed in my life and more!


I love you dad! Happy fathers day!

Oh and Carrie we rock at Spades! 523 to 499!!! Happy Fathers Day dad!

No comments: