Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I have an addiction


Thanks to my freshman year in college I was reintroduced to Otter Pops (thank you Suz). I remember eating them when I was young and that one Otter Pop was it a treat, but now that I am an adult and I can buy them on my own and have the free agency to eat them whenever I want...I am telling you that is not a good combination! I went to the grocery store to make my first purchase of the summer and they couldn't be found. I asked the lady at check out if they carried them. She said no, but was surprised they were still around...I said heck yes! I mention how much I love them and could eat 5 at a time. She then proceeds to tell me that she has an addiction where every morning she fills up her 72 oz. cup full of ice. I said she was Anemic and she told me NO. haha I guess my addiction isn't so bad after all. Maybe I should switch to chomping on ice....at least it has zero calories!
If anyone is considering joining the band wagon of the Otter Pop craze you can find them at Wal-Mart. (Caution...you cant just have one)!

1 comment:

Outnumbered Three To One said...

I'm so glad you found them! I have a cure for your addiction.... just put 3 of them in the freezer every morning and when there gone... there gone!

Restock yourself the next morning! :)

Eat +Restock +Repeat= Cure!