Saturday, January 3, 2009

December Winter Wonderland

This winter season we have been surprised with a foot of snow! I have never seen so much snow at one time. We even got to have a white Christmas. I hardly went out of the house for 2 weeks because the roads were so bad and even moved in with my parents for the time being because I was afraid of being snowed in and missing Christmas. I had a fun time hanging with my parents playing games and playing in the snow. We made a cute snowman and went sledding. I shoveled their driveway a few times and thought that would be the end, but NO! By the 5th time I had had it!



Isabella and Zoe loved the snow






Enjoying Christmas with snugly Sophers


Kiley and Mad's new Christmas outfits





...make a wish!


I love my family!





Sophie makes us laugh!

I am glad that the snow has finally melted and that I am back home. It has been a great 2008 and had a great night bringing in the New Year with lots of food and playing games with friends.

1 comment:

Sarah Stout said...

Happy (belated) birthday! I'm glad you enjoyed the holidays with your family.

I also am glad the snow is (was) gone. I couldn't believe when I woke up yesterday to more snow outside! At least the roads are no longer crazy icy.