Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hangin with the girls

I got to watch my nieces tonight. We had a ton of fun! We made pizza, ate the pizza, danced to music, played some games and watched Meet the Robinson's. I love being an auntie and glad they could hang out with me.


Kiley made me laugh so hard with her dance moves. Madison was obsessed with the remote to the radio and could not put it down. Sorry, this ends up being sideways.


My little chefs!




I want to eat Sophers and her smiling face!


We got to play one of my favorite games...Guess Who!


A game of Go Fish....which lasted about 10 turns.

4 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

Such cute girls! I love being an aunt too... it's so fun! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! Kiley was ROCKIN'- I loved it! And I love TI :) Looks like you had a fun night!

S Cooper said...

I think Kiley needs to come take my Hip Hop class...she is a natural! You are such a cute auntie :)

the sheldons said...

If those girls don't have Sandberg genes, then I dont know what they have!!!