Thursday, December 11, 2008

Deck the Hall Ball 08'



Thanks to my sister Carrie, I got to go see a few awesome bands play at the WaMu Theater on Tuesday. It was her Christmas and birthday gift to me. I got to see Aqueduct (they sucked), Shiny Toy Guns (awesome), Cold War Kids (they are ok), Death Cab for Cuttie (AWESOME) and the Killers (another Awesome)! Death Cab and the Killers put on an amazing show!!!
I had a blast and I loved it! It has been awhile since i've gone to a concert and i've forgotten the vibe of what it is like to be at one. The noise, the beats, the lights and the energy all make an upbeat experience.

I took some video clips of some of the songs I liked.
Thanks again Carrie! I had an amazing time! Thanks for letting me feel 20 again! :)




When you were young -The Killers


Soul Meets Body - Death Cab


I will follow you into the dark - Death Cab


I will posses your heart - Death Cab


Human - The Killers



1 comment:

Sarah Stout said...

I'm so jealous! I would have loved to see Death Cab and The Killers. I'm glad that you enjoyed the show so much! :)