Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween party at the McCombs

This Halloween I went to the McCombs' annual party. Brett dressed up like a cowboy and got to wear real chaps, a holster and a gun. A pretty good lookin' cowboy if I do say so myself. :) I dressed up as an Indian. My mom helped me make my dress since it was hard to find a modest Indian costume. What Indian wore miniskirts and bras??!?!?!? I think they would have froze to death! :) The costume turned out good and it was fun spending quality time with my mom. She had so much going on and made many sacrifices to help me out at the last minute. Thank you mom!



In this picture you can kind of see my homemade moccasins! :)


Carrie and Damon as 70's hotties...nice chest hair Dam!


Anders and Kristin as Turner construction workers...(this was after they took all their gear off cause they were hot from competing at hoop shoot).


Marci, Jodi, Kelli and me in character

3 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

Wow! Nice costume... you and your mom are talented seamstresses to come up with that creation. I love it! Glad you guys had a fun Halloween :)

marcalicious said...

cute. :) too bad my king wasn't in any of the pixs. :( I'm glad we all went to the shin-dig. Go McCombs!!!

S Cooper said...

You are the hottest indian I have ever seen! Cute costume :)