Saturday, October 11, 2008

YMCA Soccer

Kiley and Madison started their first year of soccer. I got to see them in action for their first soccer game. They had a double header and I was a pretty excited and proud auntie for the first 30 minutes of their first game. The second game was just a tad bit too much soccer for me. Kiley ran around following the pack and those poor kids were so tired from all that soccer. Madison got put in as goalie soon after the game started and got scored on. She didn't like that and didn't return to the game. Kiley did great and played the whole time. At one point I got pretty emotional because I wanted to have MY own kids at their soccer game and I wanted to cheer them on! :) I guess nieces and nephews will have to do for now! They both did a great job and it is so fun to see their athleticism shine.


Madison got the first kick to start off the game!


Kiley did such a great job as goalie!!! Look at that ready position! "Natural athlete"


Madison as goalie before things went sour.


Sophers cheering on her older sisters.




Madison zoned out of the game and was more interested in what these kids were playing with.




After the game the whole fam went out to lunch. Caleb, Porter and I playing outside enjoying the warm sun.

No comments: