Wednesday, October 15, 2008

No more speaker phone!!!

For the past 6 months the only way I could talk on my cell phone was by using the speaker phone function. I never had privacy and had to choose when I wanted to answer my phone depending on where I was at or who was near me. Ghetto I know! I was waiting for my upgrade to come around and it finally came. I guess you can upgrade 18 to 19 months into your contract. So I probably could have gotten a new phone a lot sooner, but didn't know! I have to say getting a new phone is similar to if you were stranded on an island sleeping on the beach for a year. I still am tempted to click on the speaker phone button. Not quite used to the normal form of communication yet and it sure does feel weird to have something touching your ear. :)


1 comment:

Outnumbered Three To One said...

Praise to the new phone! Thank goodness!!!