Saturday, September 20, 2008

I did the Puyallup!

Kelli, Marci and I went to the Puyallup Fair today! And what a day to go to the fair. It rained the whole time and I was wearing flip flops and no coverage for my head! Luckily Marci brought her umbrella. While me and Marci waited for Kelli meet us, we headed inside to check out the shops. I had a few things on my agenda that I wanted to accomplish and one of those was to see the "Sham Wow" booth. Whenever I see the infomercial on TV I am mesmerized every time!



Then we got acupuncture therapy...I don't quite know what it does, but it has something to do with twitching my nerves. My right arm kept throwing itself....quite a weird feeling.

Then we stopped at a hand lotion booth which Marci made me go to the wolf wearing sweatshirt lady who told me her whole life story! Couldn't wait to get out of that one. (sorry no pictures of that event!)

By that time Kelli had arrived and we headed straight for the elephant ears which was another agenda item. I hadn't been to the fair for 8 years so I had been waiting for this moment for a long time. :) I actually felt sick after eating it. I should have split one, but I couldn't resist.



...then we stood in the Scones line (another thing I wanted to do at the fair). That line was ridiculous. It took us 40 minutes to get ours. By the time we reached the front, our count of scones moved from 3 to a bakers dozen! :)


I was amazed at their process of making scones.

Then we got to do the last thing on my list which was to see the hypnotist. I laughed my head off! My favorite part was when the men had babies and were told to play with them and throw them in the air. Then they were told that when they threw them up in the air they got lost up there. After a moment of looking for them, the hypnotist said they were coming back down really fast. One guy flew on the floor to catch his....too funny!



I love the fair, the food and the environment! Cant wait for next year. Thanks for the ticket Marci!



P.s. Kelli and Marci, don't ever buy an Enzo product again! ;)

1 comment:

Sarah Stout said...

I haven't been to the fair in so long! I wanted to go this year and even got free tickets at work, but I ended up giving them away. After hearing about your adventures, it makes me want to go next year!