Sunday, July 6, 2008

Night in Seattle

I was privileged to go into Seattle Saturday night with Marcalicious (real name not disclosed). I suggested that we go eat at Ipanema (Brazilian restaurant) which is similar to Rodizio in Utah. We found out it was $40 per person and there was also a 30 minute wait so we acted like we were rich and really hungry and that we didn't think we could wait those 30 minutes so we turned straight out and left. We ended up going to some mexi restaurant right up the street. We both had a "super burrito" and it was tasty.

Before we went to eat we stopped by the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory because every time I go to Seattle (which is not often) I have to get me an apple! WARNING! These apples aren't your normal Gala or Fuji...they are covered it goodness! You will be hooked. The one in particular that I am ranting about is called "Apple Pie Carmel Apple." Mmmm delicioso!



Marci maybe next time we can get us some Seattle shirts! :)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi Les! I didn't know you had a blog...geez, I saw it on Shanny's. I'm glad to see it though so I can stalk you now =) Ya know, we don't live that far away...wierd huh? We keep thinking about moving down south closer to work, one day. Well I'm off, it's great to see what you're up to, looks like you're the world's best aunt and you're looking beautiful as ever!

maggie said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! girl...you look AMAZING!

Danielle said...

Cute blog! I love seeing what all you old second-warders are up to. :) If you want to blog-stalk me, mine is: http://aaaupdate.blogspot.com

Danielle said...

Oh yah, and say hi to your parents for me. :)

marcalicious said...

oh i miss you Leslie!!! You are way too funny. :)