Monday, July 14, 2008

Camping at Penrose



This weekend I went camping with my family. Kris and Anders couldn't make it, but we took their kids. My bro and sister in law drove over from Oregon to come visit. It was fun to see them and especially Will and Mya!



It definitely wasn't a "relaxing trip," but I loved being "auntie," "mother" and "babysitter" for the weekend. Our camping session consisted of game playing, playing at the ocean and lots of eating!



All the kids had their share of smores and showed their bellies for proof...they were so full!!!



Grandpa tells the best stories and they couldn't get enough of them...(ie. Madison all up in his face)



I wasn't able to finish out one night in the tent. I didn't have an air mattress so my bones went numb after a few hours of sleeping on solid ground. I ended up in my car. It was lonesome, but I had Isabella snuggled down in the bottom of my sleeping bag with me...it worked!



We had a great time and its always good to be with family!



Thanks for the fun weekend!

No comments: