Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday dear Andrea and Kristin....Happy Birthday to you!



This month we celebrated two birthdays. We celebrated my mom's big 5-9 and my sisters whopping 3-0!!! :)
It was great to get together with the fam. The kids were extra loud and rambunctious...I was losing my cool strings, but I still love them. They just wanted cake. Wouldn't you go crazy too?




Precious buttercup




Exhibit A, B and C!


This is why I love her!!! She has food storage to feed a whole village with those rolls!

2 comments:

marcalicious said...

tell me, tell me, tell me -- where do you get your cute background and how do you make your cute headings???!!! And I love your "popcorn" quote. That is one of my fav songs.

miss & love you. I hope you are doing fab!

Anonymous said...

Cute kiddies!
Looks like a fun time :)